Topic: Stuff I (as in everyone who's visiting) mustn't forget to bring to RCM May 2010  (Read 8292 times)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline Panther

• Committee
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 35
  • Look at the size of my.......Paws
    • View Profile
Got a few systems to bring  ;)

Offline flicky

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 4
    • View Profile
    • Flicky's Videogame Page
I am bringing

- Boxed 16K Spectrum for AndyRCM (will test this tonight/tomorrow)

- Eurocon tickets for AndyRCM, Resident Paul, DPrinny, Woody Cool, Phu, Panther, Scarlettkitten, Billdooruk

- a few bits to sell (for sale list is at http://sites.google.com/site/flickygames - if you want anything please LMK)

- I was also thinking of bringing some MSX / MSX2 machines to show, if these would be of interest? (might sell the odd one)

Cheers
Jon

Offline porchy

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 33
    • View Profile
    • JAMMArcade
I am bringing

- Eurocon tickets for AndyRCM, Resident Paul, DPrinny, Woody Cool, Phu, Panther, Scarlettkitten, Billdooruk

- a few bits to sell (for sale list is at http://sites.google.com/site/flickygames - if you want anything please LMK)

- I was also thinking of bringing some MSX / MSX2 machines to show, if these would be of interest? (might sell the odd one)

Cheers
Jon

you still got Atari Jaguar Club Drive game for sale?

Offline flicky

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 4
    • View Profile
    • Flicky's Videogame Page
I am bringing

Cheers
Jon

Yes ... I'll bring it along and you can have it for below ebay price (need to check that).

Offline porchy

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 33
    • View Profile
    • JAMMArcade
I am bringing

Cheers
Jon

Yes ... I'll bring it along and you can have it for below ebay price (need to check that).

cool, thanks very much. my collection of sealed jaguar stuff is steadily growing. Sad I know but I just love the Jaguar

1200xl

I have got seal;ed copies of Dragon-Bruce Lee and Iron soldier if you are interested

Offline porchy

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 33
    • View Profile
    • JAMMArcade
I have got seal;ed copies of Dragon-Bruce Lee and Iron soldier if you are interested

thanks mate but already got them

Offline billdooruk

• Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 26
  • I could murder a curry
    • View Profile
    • Our site:-
How about Bubsy sealed???

Offline porchy

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 33
    • View Profile
    • JAMMArcade

Offline billdooruk

• Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 26
  • I could murder a curry
    • View Profile

Offline Gaztee

• Vic 20
  • Kudos 7
  • No longer living life in VR
    • View Profile
I am bringing

Cheers
Jon

cool, thanks very much. my collection of sealed jaguar stuff is steadily growing. Sad I know but I just love the Jaguar
Must remember to bring the Jag VR unit along then! ;D
Aircars 94 for the Atari Jaguar now available at aircars94@jagfest.org

Offline billdooruk

• Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 26
  • I could murder a curry
    • View Profile
I am bringing

Cheers
Jon

Must remember to bring the Jag VR unit along then! ;D

If you do...you will make more than a few good friends....me included  :D

Offline Phu

• RCM Workshop
  • Committee
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 41
  • Pay no attention to that PCB....
    • View Profile
    • ZX Spectrum Laptop Project
This is more of a "what I wasn't able to bring" post.

Due to time and resources (read: money to buy cable) constraints, I won't be bringing any of the cables on Sunday that some people have been waiting for.

While the £5 you pay me does cover the cost of the parts that make it, I have to buy the cable in a reel of 30m which costs £30 a time by itself. On top of everything else lately I haven't been able to find the budget to purchase this.

I also ran out of time in getting things ready today, mainly because the mouse adapters I had hoped to bring weren't co-operating, and thus are also not ready.

I'll be buying the cable at the end of the month and will make getting them done and posted a top priority. I'll be posting them at no extra cost and let you know when they are done. Likewise for the mouse adapters and anybody waiting for a C64 IDE board.

-- Richard
8 End of File, RCM:1

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Richard,
This is not a problem at all, apologies for putting way to much pressure on you mate.
We will get the items in question in good time, nobody will mind at all.

Andy (and everybody else)
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam