Topic: For Sale - chipped Saturn, shedloads of games, and LOADS of extras...  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Japster

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
...Already had the okay from Andy to post this, so here goes...   :)

Due to the need to raise money for house repairs (prior to selling it), I'm selling an extremely rare CHIPPED Sega Saturn.

This is a boxed European unit (though box *is* tape-marked), but also comes with a Region Change cart/Key, Action Replay Cart, AND a 4MB/8MB cart, so plays EVERY single game in the extensive collection included....

...also includes an EXCELLENT selection of (some rare!) import titles (original), original PAL titles, and approx 100 additional and rare titles (yes, even that one!  ;)), BOXED Gun + Virtua Cop bundle, Virtua Cop 2 (PAL and faster IMPORT Versions), Steering Wheel, true HQ A/V cable, and 2 pads...

Selling for £150 no offers I'm afraid - this is a classic setup, reads CD's fine, and includes pretty much everything a Saturn fan could want to experience the best that it can offer! - expecially as it will also allow homebrew Saturn stuff to be played too, perfectly!

Given that Saturn AR carts can fetch up to £20 alone, as can the gun and Virtua cop bundle, and that it's virtually impossible (to my knowledge) to find mod-chips for the Saturn these days, let alone have them fitted, it is definitely worth the asking price!

Cheers for looking guys, and thanks for letting me post this Andy mate.....   :)

PS - Can confirm whether specific games are in the collection, if you PM me (or I can send some pics I took), but don't really have time to go through and list all 120-130+ without knowing if anyone's interested!  ;D

All the best,

Den.

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: For Sale - chipped Saturn, shedloads of games, and LOADS of extras...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »
Den,
I wish i had the money to buy this from you to be honest - a lovely bit of kit!!!
Hope you manage to sell it! Do you still have my CDTVs? I will get them from you asap!

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline Japster

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »
Hi matey - I do indeed! - Sat nice n' safe in a box in my 'big' store-room!  lol!

All the best Andy!

:)

Offline Amiga Man

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »
I used to have Sega Saturn with Sega Ages( yep they were ACRADE PERFECT Game) before!

They all good games below

Sega Ages
Sega Really
Die Hard Arcade
Virtua Fighter 2

Offline thx1138

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 4
    • View Profile
    • Football Forum UK
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:27:34 PM »
Burning Rangers
House of the Dead
Panzer Dragoon Saga

most of the multi machine ports were better on the other machines.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:49:07 PM by thx1138 »