Topic: Master System Everdrive Cart Missing (presumed Stolen)  (Read 2016 times)

Offline StarshipUK

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Master System Everdrive Cart Missing (presumed Stolen)
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »
I took 3 systems along this weekend which were assigned to the small room to the left of the entrance. I would have preferred them to have gone in the main room, perhaps on the tables next to Kenz that were left empty all weekend, but nevermind.

I left them alone, checking up on them every so often and trusted people, that they would be OK in there.

At some time around 1PM and 2:30PM on Sunday my Master System Everdrive cart went "missing". This is a PCB card with an SD Card sticking out the top, as shown in this picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubbweb/5698798613/in/set-72157626548616811/

Please can anyone let me know if for some reason they took this out of the Master System and put it somewhere else. There was really no need to remove this from the system at all, as there were no other carts lying around and it is difficult to remove from the system.

I can therefore only presume someone must have stolen it, which is bang out of order and understandably has made me really pissed off, upset and depressed. Not only did it cost me $79.99 for the cart and £5 for the 2GB SD card, I was planning on taking it to RV in two weeks time and the shop is currently out of stock so I am unable order a replacement.

If anyone took it by accident, please contact me. If anyone saw anyone take it (unlikely I know!) or if anyone said anything to anyone or wants to own up to taking it (again, unlikely I know!) Please can you contact me.

The card has a unique fault so if it does show up anywhere I will know it is mine.

1200xl

Re: Master System Everdrive Cart Missing (presumed Stolen)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that. This is the reason my Atari 7800 Cuttle Cart 2 never leaves my house.

Offline MaxHall

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 13
  • 80s throwback...
    • View Profile
    • Max Hall music pages.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »
Thats well out of order, I hope you find it, or the culprit...

Max
Max Hall

Producer and Remixer.

Offline AndyT

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 17
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computers
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
I do hope you find it. Hope it wasn't stolen as that would be a horrible thing to do.
Andy
http://www.retrocomputers.eu
Xbox Live Gamertag : AndyCTaylor