Topic: Hello  (Read 1658 times)

Offline TBC

• ZX80
  • Kudos 3
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: September 09, 2011, 09:08:13 AM »
Hello, my name is Ola Andersson. I found my way here because of a message about a multicart for the Sord on the vintagegames forum. I'm a collector of old computers and consoles and the Sord is one of my favorites.
I started programming a game for the Sord, though I ported it to MSX before it was finished.
That game is Photon, I have a website for it here: http://nevyn.organ.su.se/photon
I have a couple of other programming project on the way, a shoot'em up for Vic-20 and a RPG for ABC-806.

Offline Panther

• Committee
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 35
  • Look at the size of my.......Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »
Hello Ola,

Welcome to the RCM forum, the Sord multicart seems to be stirring some interest, nice to see our international friends interested in the project.

Thanks for the link to your Photon game, we will have to see if we can get it running on one of the RCM MSX's  :)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 11:42:25 AM »
Welcome Ola!
As Panther has said - nice to see our international friends interested in the Sord Multicart project.
Good to have you on the forums! :)

@Panther - we should be able to load the .wav file in through either one of our laptops or through a mp3 player of some sort! :)

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam