Topic: Feedback for Snibston event . . .  (Read 6887 times)

Offline BassHead

• Administrator
  • CPC 464
  • Kudos 7
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback for Snibston event . . .
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 12:38:45 AM »
Thanks Richard, I thought it was that one, but wasn't 100% sure.  Must pay more attention in future  ;D
b(H)

Offline MaxHall

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 13
  • 80s throwback...
    • View Profile
    • Max Hall music pages.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 09:51:15 AM »
Had a fantastic time, really enjoyable weekend, was a great layout, lots of systems to play on, easy access to machines I wanted to mess with, great friendly atmosphere...

Great event, well done!

Max

Max Hall

Producer and Remixer.

Offline digitalarena

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »
An excellent event. It was great for my game development students to get to both see and operate such a huge variety of machines dating right back. Based on the massive difference in graphics capabilities when comparing old and new tech one of the students observed that 'gameplay' was the most important factor. A real blast from the past for me too. This was my first RCM event, I hope to attend more, and more frequently.

Offline comicbooknerd

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 8
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
Cracking time as usual!

Really liked the new venue, plenty of car parking and easier to spot too.

Inside was really nice, too. The previous venue was fine dont get me wrong, but it just seemed a bit more spread out this time and was nice having a bit more room.

I think in my opinion, its definitely worth doing again at Snibston. The addition of the museum ticket was a nice little bonus and I expect people bringing a long the " little un's" would have found this most beneficial.

Its nice to see the RCM grow, seeing lots of new faces. Still love that theres people of all ages attending the events too, really nice to see. Every RCM event I attend seems to get better and better, and as I said on the day, im glad its not another replay. Really like the community aspect of the RCM.

Oh and the stalls were spot on too!