Topic: Any interviews/books covering Sir Clive/Alan Sugar dynamic?  (Read 1615 times)

Offline DBloke

• Vic 20
  • Kudos 2
    • View Profile
    • The nights of gaming
Any interviews/books covering Sir Clive/Alan Sugar dynamic?
« on: March 11, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
A idea in the planning at The Lass for the anniversary of those 8-bits and we need some help

Heres the message

Evening,

I'm researching something for the Summer to tie in with the 30th anniversary of the Spectrum and I'm particularly interested in the synamic between Sir Clive and Lord Sugar around the takeover period of Spectrium computers in the mid 80's.

There's the odd bit and bob on youtube but I'm struggling to find anything substantive. Does anyone recall any interviews or comentary in the magazines? Have there been any biographies or books? All help gratefully received at garethkavanagh 'at' hotmail.com.

Cheers

Gareth

Could do with all the info possable
TNOG.ORG - Games nights in Manchester

Offline QLvsJAGUAR

• ZX80
  • Kudos 2
    • View Profile
    • QLvsJAGUAR - Lots of information on the Sinclair QL personal computer and the ATARI JAGUAR multimedia system.
Re: Any interviews/books covering Sir Clive/Alan Sugar dynamic?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 01:08:51 PM »
I'm researching something for the Summer to tie in with the 30th anniversary of the Spectrum and I'm particularly interested in the synamic between Sir Clive and Lord Sugar around the takeover period of Spectrium computers in the mid 80's.

There's the odd bit and bob on youtube but I'm struggling to find anything substantive. Does anyone recall any interviews or comentary in the magazines? Have there been any biographies or books? All help gratefully received at garethkavanagh 'at' hotmail.com.

I have a video with an interview on YouTube.
http://youtu.be/sxw-fV4gG3M

In the video description there's a download link to an article with background information.

Maybe that's the kind of information you're looking for...

Cheers, Urs
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/QLvsJaguar
Sinclair, QL, ATARI, JAGUAR, NUON & much more...
Videos, pictures & background information

Offline DBloke

• Vic 20
  • Kudos 2
    • View Profile
    • The nights of gaming
Re: Any interviews/books covering Sir Clive/Alan Sugar dynamic?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »
Im not the one doing it. (but will be part of it)
Best to email Gareth with any things
TNOG.ORG - Games nights in Manchester