Topic: Some feedback from a recent school visit (Year 6 students) . . .  (Read 2807 times)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
How about this for feedback . . . :)

Dear Andy and staff,
Hello my name is Josh and I really enjoyed your museum. I learned what happens inside a computer and rivalry between console and computer makers. I really liked the selection of game consoles, especially Space Invaders because it’s extremely addictive. The selection of games was epic. I really enjoyed my day at Retro Computer Museum and I have asked my mom if I could have my Birthday Party there.
Yours sincerely, Josh

Dear Andy and staff
Yesterday we had one of the most sensational experiences of our lives! We were bewildered by the amount of technology that went into these tiny objects. I especially liked your collection of old consoles like the Atari and the arcade games that had space invaders on them because that is one of my favourite games in the games industry.
My favourite part was when we got to play on the different consoles like the PS2 and Xbox. I am looking forward to coming again and learn more about them.
Yours sincerely, Henry

Dear Andy and Staff
I really enjoyed my visit to the retro computer museum on Tuesday.
I loved playing on the various computers in your huge collection. Although I probably won’t become a programmer, I would love to visit again to play the awesome games.
Yours sincerely, Oliver

Dear Andy and staff,
Thank you for having us all at your retro computer museum. I learnt lots of interesting information and I would love to come again and learn some more. I enjoyed playing on the computers on all the games like Mario and I hope to see you all again.
Yours sincerely, Amber

Dear Andy and staff
I really enjoyed my visit to the retro computer museum I learned a lot of interesting things about computers. I would love to come again and I really enjoyed the games they were wonderful I had a lovely afternoon and I hope your business continues.
Yours sincerely, Georgia

Dear Andy and staff,
Thank-you for our lovely visit to your Retro Museum I have learned a lot about computers, before I just turned it on and played on it but now I will think about what’s going on inside. Playing on the different games from though out the years was really fun. To be honest several of the older games were better than the new ones now. I’d love to come back and learn some more, I had an amazing experience thanks-you again
Yours sincerely, Olivia

MAKES THE HARD WORK ALL THE MORE WORTHWHILE! :)
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline BassHead

• Administrator
  • CPC 464
  • Kudos 7
    • View Profile
Re: Some feedback from a recent school visit (Year 6 students) . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
 ;D
b(H)

Offline billdooruk

• Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 26
  • I could murder a curry
    • View Profile
    • Our site:-
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 08:13:58 AM »
Very Nice feedback

Offline MaxHall

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 13
  • 80s throwback...
    • View Profile
    • Max Hall music pages.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »
is fantastic that..

:)

Max
Max Hall

Producer and Remixer.