Topic: Alright All?!  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Cleaner101

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
Alright All?!
« on: April 24, 2013, 07:36:16 PM »
Hi,

I'm just getting into this retro stuff... well I've had an interest for years but have just started collecting in a serious way.

I'm currently trying to build up the collection of computers/consoles I've had and then sold over the years, stretching back to childhood. I have an Amstrad CPC 464 (with colour monitor of course), Amiga 500+, Playstation 1 and Sega Master System, although not too many games as yet. I'm also on the look out for a Dragon 32 (the first computer I ever played on, belonging to my older brother) - I really want to play BC Bill on that again.

I stopped by the RCM event at the Abbey Pumping Station last weekend and introduced myself, but am hoping to stop by the RCM this Sunday as I live locally.

Cheers all and enjoying all the nostalgia!

Cleaner101
Current set-up: Amstrad CPC 464, Sega Master System, Amiga 500+, Playstation 1, PSP, Wii

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Alright All?!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »
Hi,
No doubt I spoke to you at Abbey Pumping Station - I will be around on Sunday at RCM - look forward to seeing you. :)
Cheers
Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam