Topic: 1UP: The Rise of Retro Video Games Panel @ Alcon 2013  (Read 2067 times)

Offline llayboy

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
    • Time for Toast Productions
1UP: The Rise of Retro Video Games Panel @ Alcon 2013
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:48:13 PM »
Hi everyone

When I joined this forum I stated that I was beginning work on a documentary about retro video games. Well over the past few months I have been working on the film. I am very pleased with the footage I have so far.

I am attending Alcon in Leicester on 5-8 September and I saw a call out for attendees to submit an application for a panel. (Not thinking anything would come of it) I posted an application for a panel about my film. Well on Sunday an email was waiting for me saying that my panel was a good idea and they were giving me an hour to talk about the film.

So my panel will be on Saturday 7 September between 7-8pm. In the panel I will talk about the film, from how the idea was conceived to where I am at the time of the convention. I will also be showing some footage that nobody has seen before! So if you are attending Alcon, it would be very much appreciated if you came along to the panel. Or if you know someone who is going ask them nicely if they would come. I'm going to try and make the panel as fun and as interesting as possible.

I am excited about showing some of the film to the public after a few months of hiding away. So if you wanna see what I have to show, get to Alcon!

Thanks everyone!