Topic: Premises . . .  (Read 2569 times)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Premises . . .
« on: April 16, 2014, 11:09:03 PM »
Does anybody want to give the Retro Computer Museum a massive boost? We have the chance of getting further premises (local to our existing building) to help store some of our massive collection. Obviously this does not come cheap. If *ALL* of our facebook / Retro Computer Museum friends gave us a couple of quid each (or more obviously) we could afford it - I know times are hard but please if you can spare it . . . please do. Cheers.

PS. You can donate here . . . http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1007711

"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline daelectron

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Re: Premises . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:21:09 PM »
I collect Acorn Electron and Dragon 32 games. If you have any games for these machines that you have had donated and I need them and you don't want them I'd be happy to buy them off you. I have two huge archive sites so they'd also be going from one archive to another, where they would be scanned, etc. Rather than giving selflessly I'd much rather if we could help each other out. :-)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 11:24:44 PM »
We are a gaming museum - it isn't very often we don't want games. However if anything does turn up I will let you know.

A
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline Panther

• Committee
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 35
  • Look at the size of my.......Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 07:00:49 PM »
Small donation made, hoping to make the gameathon depending on hospital etc.