Topic: Hello from Decoy  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Decoy

• ZX80
  • Kudos 1
    • View Profile
Hello from Decoy
« on: January 03, 2016, 03:00:16 AM »
Hello, I am Decoy - or - Andrew when I am not gaming.

I have been a computer game addict since I was very young and my father brought the family a spectrum 128k +3
It has now progressed into an obsession and if I am not at work I am playing computer games.

On the odd occasion that I am not playing a game I would watch movies or tinker around in my garage / workshop normally fixing or modifying things.

its Nice to be here - and I hope I can help fellow members in the future somehow with informative posts or answers to questions.

Regards

Decoy.

Offline DC The Juggler

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 5
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Decoy
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:27:58 PM »
Hi Decoy / Andrew,

For the benefit of anyone else reading this I should explain that Andrew is a friend of mine that I invited to Leicester to see the museum. I know he's as obsessed with computers games as I am and I wanted to see if  I could interest him in reliving his childhood by playing the old ones he remembers.  Something must have worked because I know that he is currently working on something very exiting to donate to the museum. I won't say too much about it here, I'll let him announce it when it is ready.

So Andrew, welcome to the forum. I hope your project goes well and I hope you get to come back up to Leicester soon to see the newer / bigger museum.

David
Elite since 1987 on the BBC B, so why does Elite Dangerous on my PC say I'm only Deadly?