Topic: Spectrum Stuff  (Read 266 times)

Offline andyt1981

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Spectrum Stuff
« on: February 07, 2017, 05:03:24 AM »
Hi Folks,

My 73 year old uncle has given me a giant pile of old speccy stuff.  Was wondering if any of it is worth anything, any help is much appreciated.

I have 3x 128k +2, 2x ZX+ and 1 48k plus 2 cassette decks and a bunch joysticks and adaptors along with around 300 odd games and a bunch of manuals (the manuals have seen better days mostly)

Andy.

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Spectrum Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 09:14:52 AM »
Hi Andy,
Lovely collection there - are the games all originals? or are they copies (!)
If you need assistance with anything please shout - I personally love the speccy and we do have several at the museum!
Cheers
Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline andyt1981

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Re: Spectrum Stuff
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:37:02 AM »
Hi Andy,

About 250 with their covers and in their cases, around 50 odd just cassettes some with cases some without, a couple of copies and a bunch of big case originals as well. 

The only game names i could find that seemed rare on here were Bubbler and Martianoids... which after a quick search I found I didn't have (was hopeing to find 4 of each in the pile :D )

Anyways I plan to clean up all the power leads and stuff today as they were a bit musty and dirty and find out what works and what doesn't.  Will keep you posted.