Topic: Hello all.  (Read 85 times)

Offline briankvn

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Hello all.
« on: December 02, 2017, 12:41:52 PM »
Hi I'm Brian.

I'm from Coventry and I came along to the pre Christmas 'Christmas event' to see David speak, (which something that I myself didn't do much of because I'm shy and awkward). I also wanted to meet Dan and Ravi (but didn't actually meet them). :D

I'm a bit of an Amiga fan at 43 years of age with no real history with the machine other than I used to enjoy drawing and editing images in Deluxe Paint, attempting to create music with OctaMED and playing the odd game from time to time.

I really regret turning up to the event and RCM alone. It is such a cool place to spend a day at I think next time will definitely bring a friend and my son.

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Hello all.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 11:03:41 PM »
Hi Brian,
Thanks for coming along to the Christmas Event - you should have introduced yourself - we don't bite! ;)
You are always welcome to come along - we open most Sundays - just in case you wanted to come and say hello a little sooner than our next 'bigger' event.
Cheers
Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline DarrenColes

• ZX80
  • Kudos 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »
Shame you didnt feel up to introducing yourself. You were among a large contingent of Amiga fans and I have no doubt many of them would have been happy to chat (Myself included). If you feel more comfortable when its a little less busy you might want to consider popping down on a Sunday instead.