Topic: Greetings!  (Read 968 times)

Offline thepillock

• ZX80
  • Kudos 0
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: February 04, 2018, 10:06:29 PM »
How do everyone.

I don't even know how I found the RCM - I'm local, live near Coalville, but try and hunt out weird and wonderful museums that are a little off the beaten track. Ask me sometime about the Coffin Works in Birmingham.

Anyway, I digress. I'm an Amiga nerd through and through - cut me in half, and you'll get a red and white checkerboard. Started with an A500, got an Action Replay which remains one of the best peripherals I've ever had. Then an A1200 which eventually made it into a DIY tower (the first in the UK), with an AteoBus, graphics card, 68060+PowerPC card, SCSI.... and in a startling move, sold it for a pittance when prices were at their lowest around 2001. We don't talk about the total monetary loss on that! Spent a while writing for an Amiga website, visiting shows and begging for stuff to review.

I like hardware, currently got a small collection of stuff - Gamecube, A500, Master System 2 (a late one with Sonic), Mega Drive, Speccy +2A. Am absolutely desperate to get a bit more Amiga stuff, I'd love a CD32 or a CDTV and I really need an A1200 back.

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »
Welcome - good to meet you on Sunday! ;) See you soon.

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam