Topic: Thank you . . .  (Read 13273 times)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Thank you . . .
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2009, 01:32:55 PM »
Thanks for those points - the final point mentioned has now been sorted - we have found a supplier of tables for the next event whether it be in the same place or elseswhere.

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline The Twins

• Committee
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 37
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Thank you . . .
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »

Perhaps use the badges as a form of ID at the next one, instead of wrist bands? People seemed quite happy with the name badges at Byte Back, and we had people request them for RV (although we have to use Lanyards as stickers cannot survive 3 days as people change clothes!).

The wrist bands were so people could leave the building and get back in ,incase there was someone different on the door that did not know they had already paid.

I only saw RCM staff wearing them, so I thought they were for staff only. I was not offered one and did not notice them  when I signed in.

The badges you are refering to were RCM staff badges, we would not be able to afford badges like that for everyone that attended, plus they are pre-printed. We are looking into other ideas at present. There were attendees that wore the labels we had available as people came and asked for them.