Topic: This make me laugh!  (Read 11264 times)

Offline Amiga Man

• Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 10
    • View Profile
This make me laugh!
« on: October 31, 2008, 12:12:35 AM »
 Re: So my boiler broke
------------------------

Yes barley. This morning was horrible waking up to a cold house. The bed was nice and warm but as soon as you get out of bed, oh my the chill is unbearable, was shaking all over, teeth was nattering too.

Anyway I didn't even have a shower, couldn't really. Just went straight to work.

We decided last night not to get a heater as no one is at the house over the weekend and the boiler man is suppose to come on Monday so there was no point in buying a few heaters for 2 days.

I therefore went to Argos and purchased this lovely water bottle and brought myself two hoodies

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...TER+BOTTLE.htm

(It was only one they had and I had no idea where else to buy one)

Anyway I decided to go swimming as I need a shower and now I smell of chlorine

I can't even wash it off because I have no hot water and boiling water takes too much effort.

It is cold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but you sound a bit of a muppet. Do the swiming baths not have showers you go through after being in the baths?

Every baths ive ever been to have these, so you have a swim, a wee and what not, then go into a shower and wash off the chlorine and have a decent hair and body wash.

And am i to believe you have no jumpers and had to buy 2 hoodies? What no coats? No pull overs at all?
Please, where do you live, the bahamas?

Offline thx1138

• CPC 464
  • Kudos 4
    • View Profile
    • Football Forum UK
Re: This make me laugh!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:56:47 AM »
When I was a poor student, I did some sums, and worked out is was cheaper to join the gym on an off-peak rate, and shower there everyday, than it was to heat the water for a bath.  ;D