Topic: Some news for the next gaming event . . .  (Read 2659 times)

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Some news for the next gaming event . . .
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »
Another bit of information for the open day . . .  I have recently been introduced to a guy called Simon Nicol.
Some of you, especially the C64 users may remember a couple of games called Crazy Comets and the sequel Mega Apocalypse?
Well, Simon wrote both games (along with a few others!!) - and he expressed an interest in coming to the open day and maybe opening the event?
I have left it with him and will contact him closer to the event. Sounds superb to me though - anybody fancy a game of Mega Apocalypse?

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam

Offline AndyRCM

• >=))))º> GO FEED THE FISH! <º((((=<
  • Administrator
  • Amiga 4000
  • Kudos 50
  • Manic Jet Set Willy
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Some news for the next gaming event . . .
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:18:45 AM »
some additional information . . .

A good friend of mine, Cyril Sharman has just donated a Leicester City Football that he will be getting signed by the whole of the squad. This will be a great raffle prize for somebody! :)

Also, another friend of mine, Flump, has donated a Sinclair Spectrum+ as a raffle prize too . . . :)

A huge thank you to both of these very good friends! Without help like this we wouldnt be able to do half of what we do!

Andy
"I could see the faces of those who led pissing themselves laughing" - Funeral Pyre by The Jam